When your pet is sick the last thing you want to hear is that you’ll have to wait a couple days or even a week for test results. At our clinic, we offer in house lab testing so you’ll receive results on your pet’s bloodwork while you wait and can discuss your pet’s results with your veterinarian during your appointment. Our in house lab allows us to provide prompt, accurate diagnosis for your sick pet.
We also provide testing for healthy pets, including preanesthetic bloodwork, heartworm testing and wellness panels to detect any issues early. Learn more about how testing can uncover hidden problems in your dog or cat.
In House Lab Offerings
– Diagnostic testing for sick pets
– Preanesthetic testing for pets about to undergo
– Wellness testing to detect hidden issues
– Feline leukemia, feline immunodeficiency & feline heartworm testing
– Fecal testing for intestinal parasites
– Parvovirus testing
– Urine testing
* We utilize a reference lab for specialty testing such as biopsies, cytologies, fluid analysis, etc *
Contact us anytime for more information on our lab offerings.